• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Woman Using Good Lighter Routine


    Mypickup Woman Using Good Lighter Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I advise Good lighter routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Online Relationships title=



    Tags: using question game  cool lady using  get chick nlp  hot close routine  attract concert  how lady slang  meet lady band  pickup chick man  kiss lady  mormon online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll