• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Amazing Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Get A Amazing Girl Using Isolation Technique

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try to use Isolation Technique. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Girl Off title=



    Tags: best hot close  cute using close  way chick routine  beautiful lady  kiss using night  approach dial  talk pretty broken  baby just routine  how girl negs  nlp coaching  nlp trainer course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll