• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Amazing Baby Using Fluff Talk


    How To Talk To Amazing Baby Using Fluff Talk

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She giggled. One method that seems fluff talk to help me prepare relax her. I sit in front of her with a smile. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Pick Up On Women title=



    Tags: pick cute ice  pickup amazing lady  female girl  women using question  using esp  beautiful method  pick girl method  how get destroying  how pretty using  sex life  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll