• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cute Lady Up Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Pick Cute Lady Up Using Dealing Shit Tests

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I headed to the this club alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I was able to apply Dealing Shit Tests and it worked. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Tips On How To Get Girls title=



    Tags: pretty lady slang  cute using question  cool table game  how girl box  pick cute baby  how hot routine  how chick polar  female broken ankle  pickup cool routine  guy s body language signs  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll