• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Hot Chick Using Dhv Stories


    Find A Hot Chick Using DHV Stories

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I've used DHV stories - and she got hooked. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Get Ex Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick using push  best pick chick  ways push method  get women  approach techniques  meet using slang  pick birthday  way favorite liquor  way cool women  free speed dating websites  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll