• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Chicks Using The Cube Routine


    My Pickup Chicks Using The Cube Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. the cube routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Approach A Woman title=



    Tags: cute technique  cool women method  how meet  how box  flirt women  meet amazing  pickup chick naked  naked man routine  pick ice technique  attract using qualification  leadership skills course outline  leadership styles skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll