• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Chick Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Mypickup Cute Chick Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I just introduced myself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems Mysterys gambit method to help me prepare relax her. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Pick Up A Woman title=



    Tags: beuatiful women  picking up women  get a girl to have sex  ib pick up lines  best way to get a girl  get girl  get a girl to kiss you  poem to get a girl back  cold read  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll