• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cute Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Pick Up Cute Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She blushed a bit when I was using Negative Attraction Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Get A One Night Stand With A Girl title=



    Tags: best using tree  pick just  how amazing using  wrong polar method  how pick stand  how lady routine  best close routine  how crack method  beautiful chick routine  how to get hot girls to like you  how to get the girl of my dreams  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll