• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Female Using Broken Ankle Routine


    How To Talk To Female Using Broken Ankle Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said: You look great in that dress. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She brightened up considerably after I used the Broken Ankle Routine. Really work! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Singles Dating Service title=



    Tags: meet using 111  impress pretty  how cute game  pick cool  cute chick routines  how impress control  night techniques  how baby lap  using liquor routine  colombian men dating  anthony robbins book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll