• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Females Using New Smile Routine


    Pick Up Females Using New Smile Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were some seats available. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied new smile routine, but then relaxed. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Tips On How To Get A Man title=



    Tags: mypickup beautiful  impress favorite routine  pretty girl boyfriend  women routine  flirt awkward  amazing using techniques  kiss girl game  how girl  alpha male shop  boney james body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll