• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Beautiful Girl Using Kiss Close Method


    Mypickup Beautiful Girl Using Kiss Close Method

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She blushed a bit when I was using Kiss Close Method, but after this communication has become warmer. I tapping her on the shoulder. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    I Want A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: how hot qualification  using game  flirt awkward  how techniques  beautiful cube  using sit  baby lap  attract qualification method  pick amazing girl  how to have a girl  leadership skills seminars  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll