• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Amazing Girl Using Fluff Talk


    Mypickup Amazing Girl Using Fluff Talk

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was not too special.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I use fluff talk. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Flirt Dating title=



    Tags: attract concert  how boyfriend breaker  lady using naked  chick using negs  cool easy close  pick beautiful 111  meet slam class  pick day  attract women qualification  cheasy pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll