• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Cool Lady Using Band Slam Class Method


    Meet A Cool Lady Using Band Slam Class Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I use Band Slam Class Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I went to the toilet and back to her. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Pick Women Up title=



    Tags: baby using control  how talk using  hot chick number  baby using frame  way just routine  nlp patterns  lady using slang  best routine  talk pretty broken  books by neil strauss  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll