• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Pretty Lady Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Talk To Pretty Lady Using Broken Ankle Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I use Broken Ankle Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How To Get A White Girl title=



    Tags: awkward question  girl using night  pickup chick man  amazing girl nlp  amazing lady liquor  how patterns  how get using  flirt routine  girl cute duckie  ninja pick up lines  david deangelo books  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll