• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Woman Using Dance Floor Game


    How To Talk To Woman Using Dance Floor Game

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I use Dance Floor Game. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get A Girl To Bed title=



    Tags: how talk women  chicks class  kiss beautiful 111  how using qualification  best using technique  girl using mystery  how amazing social  cool cute duckie  effective workplace communication skills  david deangelo double your dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll