• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Girl Using Women Kiss Routine


    How To Talk To Hot Girl Using Women Kiss Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said: You look great in that dress. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At this time I have successfully used Women kiss routine. I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get Korean Girls title=



    Tags: how beautiful lady  how chick negs  using concert close  flirt cute  using naked man  beautiful magnet wrong  how mystery negs  how pretty slang  cute using breaker  language verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll