• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cool Lady Using Dork Slang Routines


    Approach Cool Lady Using Dork Slang Routines

    Before this im was a virgin. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try dork slang routines - its really work! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Trash Girls title=



    Tags: using band class  flirt baby kiss  how cool technique  lady using good  woman routine  lady ladder escalation  chick close routine  using concert routine  what is verbal communication  vadim sova  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll