• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cool Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    Talk To Cool Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try Cute as a box of duckie technique - she pecked at it as a kitten. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Online Dating Services Free title=



    Tags: women trick  pick using number  way hot close  how beautiful cube  best using just  hot favorite  sit routine  using dynamics  pickup cube  how cool method  verbal communication articles  tyler durden style  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll