• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Beautiful Lady Using Good Lighter Routine


    Kiss A Beautiful Lady Using Good Lighter Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. Good lighter routine work fine when I try it. I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    A Woman Looking For title=



    Tags: approach chick using  females awkward game  way pick using  pickup chick naked  impress chick using  get women  talk lady ankle  pick 111  lady class method  bio pickup lines  neil struss  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll