• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Girl Using Tree Method


    Best Way To Pick Up Girl Using Tree Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At this time I have successfully used Tree Method. Her eyes lit up. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Get My Ex Girl Friend Back title=



    Tags: hot girl amog  get using social  using duckie technique  using childhood flashbacks  pick chick  talk girl box  impress chick routine  beautiful using question  project manager leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll