• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Impress A Cool Lady Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems Psychic Bouncer Routine to help me prepare relax her. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Single Parent Dating title=



    Tags: approach closing technique  talk using ankle  how using artemas  pick hot girl  cool using cute  flirt using game  girl crack  baby frame control  pick cute using  men body language  david deangelo approaching women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll