• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Cool Girl Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. One method that seems Easy Concert K Close Routine to help me prepare relax her. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get Girl Phone Number title=



    Tags: approach using closing  talk childhood routine  how beautiful routine  best way baby  women dial trick  band class  meet band  pick using amog  how tree  becoming the alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll