• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Million Dollar Routine


    My Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Million Dollar Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I just introduced myself. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try Million dollar routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get A Man title=



    Tags: talk amazing talk  way birthday  girls using destroying  best way tree  beautiful women awkward  flirt beautiful negs  how club  baby using just  isolation technique  alpha male clothes  pua girlfriend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll