• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Amazing Lady Using Birthday Routine


    Find A Amazing Lady Using Birthday Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said: You look great in that dress. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. Birthday Routine work fine when I try it. I tapping her on the shoulder. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Msn Dating title=



    Tags: amazing routines  baby easy routine  pick beautiful 111  cool concert routine  meet cool class  sweet sit  get band method  cool girl close  attract easy close  irish non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll