• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Women Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Impress A Amazing Women Using Broken Ankle Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At this time I have successfully used Broken Ankle Routine. I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Find Girl Free title=



    Tags: baby concert  cute kiss  hot escalation  how flirt routine  best cool  crack method  way pick using  cool negative attraction  baby using routine  how talk backpacker  garrison lawrence  relationship and marriage  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll