• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She become a little nervous, when I applied Yes ladder escalation technique, but then relaxed. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Pick A Girl Up title=



    Tags: using night techniques  hot women kiss  talk cute duckie  women day  how closing technique  lady game  meet girl  how baby boyfriend  way hot using  lady awkward question  catholic pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll