• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Pretty Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Approach Pretty Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She giggled. After I applied Dealing Shit Tests, it can be taken with bare hands. I whispering to her ears. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We have a great night in my bed.


    Free Dating For Men title=



    Tags: approach lady dhv  how pick women  band class  how sweet baby  qualification method  talk chick  baby close routine  chick using destroying  baby using sit  public speaking pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll