• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Females Using Number Close Routine


    How To Flirt With Females Using Number Close Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I've used Number Close Routine - and she got hooked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Dating Over 40 title=



    Tags: how find girl  using lighter routine  using flashbacks  mypickup hot rubbing  female slang  cool girl cute  beautiful naked routine  amazing women routines  amargi hillier  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll