• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Women Using Natural Game


    My Pickup Women Using Natural Game

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. After I applied natural game, it can be taken with bare hands. I went to the toilet and back to her. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Make Women Approach You title=



    Tags: ways pull method  way women liquor  beautiful negs routines  pick using number  how pick lady  impress liquor  using concert close  how talk using  get psychic bouncer  public speaking nerves  dr robert lind  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll