• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Fine Baby Using Kokology Games


    Talk To Fine Baby Using Kokology Games

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I advise Kokology Games. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I went to the toilet and back to her. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Raising Redheads title=



    Tags: talk shit tests  get cute method  impress pretty destroying  pick women favorite  pickup using nipples  meet slang  best way  women day  how find routines  christian dating websites  dr paul dobransky books  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll