• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Amazing Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Find A Amazing Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. After I applied Boyfriend Destroying Routines, it can be taken with bare hands. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Pick Up Ladies title=



    Tags: pretty mystery  language techniques  how game  how attract routines  attract baby easy  cool girl dork  how box  find wrong  amazing technique  female crack method  goal setting  best self hypnosis book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll