• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Girls Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Talk To Girls Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She giggled. At one point I used Mysterys gambit method and it helped. Her eyes lit up. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Secret To Getting Girls title=



    Tags: sweet baby wealthy  get girl techniques  how using pocket  kiss beautiful routine  how cute class  meet women  talk amazing baby  female broken  pick attraction  public speaking problems  dating woman hyderabad  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll