• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Amazing Women Using Freeze Outs


    My Pick Up Amazing Women Using Freeze Outs

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. freeze outs work fine when I try it. Her eyes lit up. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Get In Shape Girl title=



    Tags: mypickup hot using  baby lap  women using negs  flirt awkward question  using kokology  kiss chick close  pretty game  band slam class  how women qualification  how to get a girl hot  remote viewing  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll