• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Kiss Tests


    How To Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Kiss Tests

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. kiss tests really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Guide To Getting Girls title=



    Tags: cute concert  how lady destroying  way cool using  using class method  ways pick using  psychic bouncer routine  pretty girl routine  chick night game  neil strauss emergency pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll