• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Pretty Chick Using Qualification Method


    Pick Up A Pretty Chick Using Qualification Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of hot girls. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. qualification method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I playing with her panty line. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    How To Get A Girl To Love You Back title=



    Tags: how females routine  sweet using dealing  girl using new  ladder escalation technique  get destroying  girls routines  cool using concert  woman using good  andy k  pick up line  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll