• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She giggled. I was a little changed her mood using Mysterys gambit method. Its really helps. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Girls Numbers title=



    Tags: cute shit tests  girl using techniques  how ice  get dork slang  how chick outs  women dhv  get dhv routine  how cute routines  cool cute  get using awkward  chemistry jokes pick up lines  cheesy pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll