• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Chick Using Negs Method


    How To Meet A Pretty Chick Using Negs Method

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was not too special.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was able to apply negs method and it worked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Gets The Girl title=



    Tags: way liquor  using duckie  beautiful naked  cool lady slam  flirt cute  using good lighter  attract using game  how lady backpacker  woman lighter routine  tommy orlando  characteristics of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll